Sunday, September 6, 2015

Trinity of Kisses

   So...I am confessing to being a closet Mister Rogers watcher.  My youngest child is 24, so it's difficult to find an excuse at 61 to be sitting in my family room watching a show designed for little children.  Unfortunately, it's no longer 'relevant' to the child of today.  However, I believe we'd all be better off and more at peace if we included him in our TV diet.  The peace of God seems to flow through this man (originally a pastor), and my blood pressure goes down several notches. I experience God's unconditional love, and I am blessed. (I even enjoy the very unsophisticated  puppet characters who don't even have moving mouths! And I love to go on trips to factories to see how things are made, as well as visiting artists, dancers, and musicians.  I am thrilled to find that Amazon Prime has added multiple years of his shows to their offerings, where it previously only carried a handful.

   On one show I was watching, Mister Rogers sang a song about times when we 'want an extra kiss'. (I remember all the song lyrics from when Joshua was tiny.) In my prayer time, I was thanking God for having created the person Fred Rogers, and He asked me if I 'wanted an extra kiss.'  I replied, 'absolutely!'  He then gave me an image of three extra kisses: one kiss on my cheek from Yeshua, one kiss on the other cheek from Ruach Hakodesh, and a kiss on my forehead from Adonai Father.  They kissed me simultaneously and made me laugh.  He makes me laugh a lot.*

 (*See Group Hug! back in May)
FYI:  Ok, so I went to check the date for that May post and couldn't find it. Evidently I never shared it.  So 'Group Hug' is to come....Although the blog only shows one month of posts at a time, you can click the month on the right to see more.   I made a large group of posts in May when I began the blog.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Manna....to read and share....