Thursday, April 25, 2024

How to access all my posts (2015 to the present)

 To see all my Morning Manna posts, you can either:

1) Click “See Web Version” at the bottom of a post viewed on a phone or…

2) Open my blog home page or post on a computer or tablet large enough to show the list of years and related posts on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Once you click on a year, a list of months will appear, with that month’s posts listed underneath.

3) Direct blog address: TennyandI.blogspot.com (as in Tenny and I). “Tenny” is short for Tennessee, my traveling bear.) 🤓🧸

+++++++++++++++++

My most most recent posts are also available as tabs on the following websites :

* BearfootArtsfortheShepherd.com (my art website)

* TheChapelDowntown.org (Church fellowship in Hillsboro, OR)

* TheRightspot.Life (my friend’s Guest House Retreat in NC, dedicated to encouraging people to draw closer to Jesus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Manna....to read and share....