Saturday, October 10, 2015

Under His Pinions

I had been listening to Andrew Wommack's (Gospel Truth/awmi.net) series on dwelling in God's Presence and subsequently asked the Father what he thought about the teaching.  Andrew can be very challenging to common perceptions and the status quo. Here's what I believe He answered on this particular occasion. I thought it might encourage someone else from my small band of readers.

   "Dwelling in My Secret Place--good teaching on Andrew's part. Don't allow arrogance to erect a wall between us. It is in humility you will enter...like the Eye of a Needle or Alice in Wonderland. ...bending down, becoming small as a child...whatever image helps you understand that otherwise you shall not enter.
   Remain under My pinions, Little Chick. Look out on the world from their safety. Only in Me will you dwell in safety....you and the others in your brood.  Rejoice that you are Mine."

Psalm 91

1 comment:

Morning Manna....to read and share....