Tuesday, June 13, 2017

All cry out to us

   If you haven't read my Hillside Chorus post (6/6),  go back and read that first, because this is an addendum.  God is always providing addendums, isn't He...our whole life long? I've already gone back and added another Scripture since the initial post.
   Now I've been introduced, thanks to my sister Anne, to Chaim Bentorak, a Messianic Hebrew scholar, who attempts to open God's heart to us by delving into the expanded meanings of the Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. Sandwiched between the preface and the first chapter is a short poem which I found quite timely after my Hillside Chorus post:

Never take anything of God's Creation for granted:
From the highest mountain or the mightiest storm
To the smallest ant or even a blade of grass.
All cry out to us from the very heart of God.
--Chaim Bentorah, Hebrew Word Study: Revealing the Heart of God

More from Chaim coming tomorrow....

[PS: If you find yourself missing posts, due to the vagaries of Facebook, as some have told me, you can either follow the blog via Google+ or add your email address in the widget on the upper right for notifications.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Manna....to read and share....