Thursday, December 10, 2020

Seeing what God sees

A dear friend needs prayer for the healing of her lungs. The Lord told me to picture her breathing in His Holy Spirit and being healed while doing so. I heard about her need for prayer as I was praying for our nation. After guiding me to picture her healed by breathing Him in, the Lord showed me an analogous prayer for our wounded and suffering land:

“In the same way you are now picturing Mary breathing in My Holy Spirit and being healed, picture your nation breathing in My Spirit and being restored and redeemed; healed of fractures, treachery, lies, and immorality, of evil fruit of all kinds...delivered, pure, and at peace.”

I have learned from Andrew Wommack’s teachings, including his series on Imagination, that He calls us to picture in our minds what He sees, to picture His will accomplished. Biblical meditation can also be translated imagination. Not the fantasy, wishful-thinking of current parlor, but a means of decreeing and asserting His Word and His Will

In order to accomplish this, we cannot spend time watching, seeing and listening to what man says, or we will be like two horses pulling in opposite directions, getting nowhere. Let’s turn off our televisions, close our mouths to rehearsing what is wrong, and close our apps, except those prophetic visions, testimonies, and intercessions which foster His Reality. As difficult as it is to hold not only faith in our hearts but belief in our minds, we are called to persevere, to persistently speak forth, both in the Spirit and in Our native language. To  see and say what Adonai Elohim...the Great I Am says, sees, and wills.

Amen and amen, to the ages of ages...Amen




1 comment:

  1. I was called to pray for my friend with Covid for up to 4 hours a day online live Facebook...on one of the last days until I felt a release I went on Live at about 9:48 PM and almost immediately felt the strong urge to say "Holy Spirit, breathe you breath into her..." then I felt prompted to blow out like blowing out a candle. I did this 2 times...While praying for her. Praise God at that same hour she started recovery ...came off the vent and is now singing again for the Lord. She related to me that 2 other random people were called at about the same hour and day to pray for her and that they said the exact same thing in prayer...even blowing out like God was blowing his breath into her...God is amazing...Thanks for your story!

    ReplyDelete

Morning Manna....to read and share....