Friday, December 11, 2020

Another kind of seeing


So this morning, the joke was on me. I was thanking the Lord for so many blessings, especially having children and their spouses who love Him and one another. I do not take that for granted in any way, especially when I listen to the heartbreaking stories of other mothers and fathers, for whom I pray. 

After I write my prayers, I usually take another color pen 🖊 and listen, trying to accurately record what He wants to say to me. I know that I don’t always get it right. I sometimes write what I think He’s going to say. When I realize that (pretty quickly), I cross it out and get quiet,waiting. He often then says something that makes me laugh, and I know, then, it’s from Him. I don’t make myself laugh.

Today, after I erased what I had first written, He said He wasn’t offended but was glad I was Seeing what I was doing and He was happy that I was  Seeing the blessings He had sent. He always wants me to See His Reality over and above the ‘masked’ world I am going in and out of each day....like walking through a cloudy curtain from a clear, sparkling world and back again.

You have to read my previous blog post to get the Seeing joke. I hope you will, if you haven’t already. A good laugh ‘does good like medicine,’ especially when it’s from your ABBA.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of different colored pens...But I don't write much in my notebooks anymore...I talk my thoughts and His thoughts into my iphone and it types it as I talk. What a blessing to hear HIM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Morning Manna....to read and share....