Monday, October 3, 2016

Dancing with Yeshua

   I have danced in my mind with Yeshua on many occasions, but somehow this morning was different.  We were 'ballroom' dancing in classic style with Him holding my left hand in His. But instead of my right hand settling on His shoulder, He took it and bent it inward, entwined with His, so that my head rested just over His heart. He then rested the side of His face on my hair.  I then saw that I was wearing a wedding dress. I felt unworthy to wear this dress of purity of body and heart, yet He seemed to have no such qualms. He had provided the dress, after all. It was nothing I had purchased.
   I tried to describe to Him in my journal just how it felt to dance with Him in this way. I stopped midsentence, because no adequate word came to mind.  Dancing with Him was simply 'divine' ? [I could hear His chuckle.].  I told Him I was so happy He was willing to dance with me.  Very clearly He told me He wasn't just willing, but wanting, to dance with me...with each of us. Intimacy with Him isn't just His blessing us, but also our blessing Him.
   I know many have shared with me how they dance with Jesus.  If it's been awhile since you've put on your dancing shoes, step out onto the ballroom floor. He's waiting there for you....and He bought you a dress just for the occasion.

3 comments:

Morning Manna....to read and share....