Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hearing Your Voice In a Choir of Praise

   I love to listen to the birds in our old neighborhood of expansive trees and thickets. Yesterday morning I could hear just one outside my window where I have my prayer time each morning.  His song was melodic and lovely (some not so much), calling out a declaration.... I could hear the Lord say to me,"Hear the lone bird? Soon he'll be joined by the others, singing in increasing crescendo, but I'll always hear his voice alone, calling out his individual song. In a choir of praise I enjoy the distinct voice of each one, as well as the blended chorus."   We are always 'one' to Him, even as we are part of The Bride, His Church...those of us who truly love Him with all we have within us. Let Him hear your voice in the morning, singing a song of affectionate praise, whether high or husky. He appreciates both your lone voice and the Chorus of thankfulness and worship arising from the earth. And don't forget to listen for the angels joining our song.

2 comments:

Morning Manna....to read and share....