Friday, September 2, 2016

Hearing God's Voice

Yesterday:
"Sometimes My 'Voice' is not in words you can take down in dictation. Sometimes My Voice is a Message, one which you receive into your soul through your spirit from My Spirit. It's like an infusion via IV, instead of you eating and digesting discrete foods. When you chew food, not all of it is actually digested and its nutrients absorbed. Some parts pass through whole. With an infusion, the nutrients or pharmakeia*  pass into and through you in their entirety.  Receive the infusion I wish to give you and be transfused with My Peace, My Wisdom, My Joy, that your spiritual marrow may be built up, enriched, and fortified."
-----------------
"Satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days."  --Psalm 90:14
"I Am the Vine; you are the branches..if you remain in Me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing..."
--John 15:5
-------------------
*pharmakeia: Greek for administering medicine.  Also has secondary occult meaning, which I know was not what was meant here. However, if one were to seek that dangerous and deceptive path, infusion would also be involved, to the total detriment of one's soul and spirit. The evil one always makes available an alluring imitation.
**panpharmecon:  "Cure for everything."  That's Yeshua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Manna....to read and share....